Mobile : Payer vos factures
Learn how to effortlessly manage your payments and review your billing details in the Client Portal app, whether it's from the Billing section or right from your Dashboard. Explore your Billing section, review your invoice details, and keep an eye on your balance with ease.
Couvert ici :
- Paying from Billing section
- Payer à partir du tableau de bord
- Your Billing section
- Review invoice details
- Review your balance
Paying from Billing section
You will always get a push notification when the accountant sends you an invoice.
Tap the notification to get to the Billing section immediately, then do one of the following steps:
- Pay at once. Tap the Pay all button to pay for all outstanding invoices at once. If you have available credits, they will be deducted from the invoice amount. You can also tap on each unpaid invoice to review payment details. Enter your personal details and your card/bank account details, then proceed with the payment.
- Pay individually. Tap on one of the listed invoices to make a single payment.
Remarque : tous les paiements sont effectués par un service de traitement des paiements sécurisé. Nous ne conservons pas vos données de paiement.
Payer à partir du tableau de bord
The other way to pay your invoices is to make a payment directly from the Dashboard, which is the first thing you see after you’ve logged in to TaxDome mobile app. You can also access the dashboard at any time by tapping the Home button at the bottom left.
If you have invoices due, you will see a notification here in the Billing section.
Pour payer une facture en attente :
1. Tap the notification, then review the information about payment. If you have credits available, they will be deducted from the invoice amount.
2. Saisissez vos données personnelles et les coordonnées de votre carte ou de votre compte bancaire, puis procédez au paiement.
Your Billing section
To get to the Billing section from your Home screen, tap the Billing button in the navigation menu.
Invoices that require payment are placed in the Waiting for action section. To view all of them, click on the Load more button.
Below, you will find a section divided into three categories:
- Invoices: provides a history of paid invoices.
- Recurring: lists all recurrent invoices for regular services you.
- Payments: shows a history of payments made to your account.
Review invoice details
To see details, tap on any invoice.
Les informations disponibles sur vos factures comprennent :
- Status. Invoices can be unpaid, paid, or overdue. Paid invoices have a green icon, unpaid invoices have a grey icon, and overdue invoices have a red icon.
- Total. Invoice amount.
- Date paid. Date the invoice was paid (only applicable for paid invoices).
- Date posted. The date the invoice was issued.
- Description. La description introduite lors de la création d'une facture.
- Crédits disponibles. Montant des fonds disponibles qui peuvent être utilisés pour payer les factures.
Your amount due is displayed below the details. If you have any credits, they are automatically applied. You can pay an invoice due directly with your credit card.